The coming months are going to be packed with opportunities to get the absolute best kettlebell training around! The HKC and the RKC are recognized around the world as the Gold Standards for safe and effective kettlebell training. Attending an HKC or an RKC is your chance to get in-depth hands on training with a Master Kettlebell instructor; someone who can help you move better, get stronger, and pass those skills on to someone else!
If you are currently training with kettlebells, or just want to learn how to use them safely and effectively, then the HKC (Hardstyle Kettlebell Certification) is for you. At the HKC you will learn the foundational kettlebell skills (Goblet Squat, Swing and Turkish Get Up) that will increase your strength, anaerobic capacity and overall athleticism.
If you are a coach or trainer, and have been using kettlebells for a while, then the RKC (Russian Kettlebell Certification) is the one for you. Expanding on the content from the HKC, the RKC will take you to new heights in strength and endurance by helping you learn the Clean, Press and Snatch. This is three days of education that will change how you approach training for the rest of your life.
Following are training opportunities in the coming months that you can take advantage of:
August 27, 2016 - HKC in Brunswick, GA with Master RKC Mike Krivka
September 16-18, 2016 - RKC in Gaithersburg, MD with Master RKC Mike Krivka
October 01, 2016 - HKC in York, PA with Master RKC Mike Krivka
November 12, 2016 - HKC in Gaithersburg, MD with Master RKC Dan John
November 13, 2016 - "Training the Elite Athlete... and Everybody Else" with Dan John
- Goal Based Assessments (“The goal is to keep the goal the goal!”): In this session Dan will go through his philosophy on assessments and give you all the tools you need to implement a full assessment on your athletes and clients instantly.
- The 1-2-3-4-5 Assessment Process and how it can change your approach to developing athletes FOREVER!
- The “Minimum Effective Dose,” the “Killer App,” and it’s “Easy to be Hard!”: Are you training your athletes too much? Are you expectations too high? Doing less is actually more. And in this session Dan will outline how we can build programs with the minimum effective dose required to create adaptations in our clients. This includes the Exercise Matrix
- Now What? What do we do after we do what we do? Principles, Programs, Pirate Maps and Shark Habits will open the window into training Everybody Else. Then, let’s look at how we train the Elite Athletes.
- Practical Lifting and Movement Sessions: Throughout the weekend there will be a number of lifting and movement sessions looking at fundamental movements, session design, coaching concepts, recovery and much much more. Come prepared to MOVE!
- Q&A Sessions throughout the day where you can ask Dan anything (within reason of course!!)
- NOTE: if you are interested in attending this one-day event please contact Mike Krivka at email@example.com for pre-registration details.