- Kipping without a base of strength
- Cherry-picking WOD's
- Half-assing your workouts
- Too much competing and not enough training
- Lack of accountability on ROM (Range Of Motion)
- Avoiding Scaling for RX Distinction
Want to find out more? Check out the rest of the article (and how to fix your mistakes) from theBoxMag.com.
NOTE: I've italicized a couple on the list that I want you to pay particular attention to... because you know that I'm going to call you on them if I see any of you doing this!